Who we are
This website is operated by Amy Joanne Kohl trading as KOHR. We collect, use and are responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulationwhich applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
Our collection and use of your personal information
We collect personal information about you when you access our website, contact us, send us feedback, purchase products or services via our website, post material to our website and complete customer surveys or participate in competitions via our website. We collect this personal information from you either directly, such as when you register with us, contact us or purchase services via our website or indirectly, such as your browsing activity while on our website (see ‘Cookies’ below).
The personal information we collect about you depends on the particular activities carried out through our website. Such information includes:
• your name, address and contact details
• date of birth
• details of any feedback you give us by phone, email, post or via social media
• information about the services we provide to you
We use this personal information to:
• verify your identity
• provide services to you
• customise our website and its content to your particular preferences
• notify you of any changes to our website or to our services that may affect you
• improve our services
Our legal basis for processing your personal information
When we use your personal information, we are required to have a legal basis for doing so. There are various different legal bases upon which we may rely, depending on what personal information we process and why. The legal bases we may rely on include:
• consent: where you have given us clear consent for us to process your personal information for a specific purpose
• contract: where our use of your personal information is necessary for a contract, we have with you, or because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract
• legal obligation: where our use of your personal information is necessary for us to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations)
• public task: where our use of your personal information is necessary for us to perform a task in the public interest or for our official functions, and the task or function has a clear basis in law
• legitimate interests: where our use of your personal information is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party (unless there is a good reason to protect your personal information, which overrides our legitimate interests)
Who we share your personal information with
We will share personal information with law enforcement or other authorities if required by applicable law.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
Cookies and similar technologies
We may send you information about our services, competitions and special offers, which may be of interest to you. Where we have your consent or it is in our legitimate interests to do so, we may do this by post, email, telephone or text message (SMS).We will only ask whether you would like us to send you marketing messages when you tick the relevant boxes when you register your details with us online for the first time.
If you have previously agreed to being contacted in this way, you can unsubscribe at any time by:
—contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
—using the ‘unsubscribe’ link in emails or ‘STOP’ number in texts
It may take up to 14 days for this to take place. For more information on your rights in relation to marketing, see 'Your rights’ below.
If you sign up for our email newsletter, we will contact you with information including sales, promotions and news about new products. We will only email you with information we think will be useful or of interest to you.
There is an option to unsubscribe from our mailing list in every newsletter we send, should you no longer wish to receive it.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of important rights free of charge. For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals’ rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
• email or write to us, and
• let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill).
Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit . Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
How to complain
We hope that we resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information. The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at telephone: 0303 123 1113.
How to contact us
Please contact us, if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information that we hold about you.
If you wish to contact us, please send an email to .